1. To individual customers:
- Starting from 01-July-2014, when an individual customer opens a securities trading and depository at VCBS, besides normal account-opening documents, customer is required to provide information as listed in Additional Information Request Form for FATCA compliance purpose.
- When at least one of the answers in the Additional Information Request Form for FATCA compliance purpose, customer is required to fill out additional information on Form W-9 or Form W-8/BEN. There will be VCBS' FATCA specialists to assist customers in filling out these forms as well as in providing supporting documents.
2. To institutional customers:
- Starting from 01-January-2015, when institutional customer opens a securities trading and depository at VCBS, besides normal account-opening documents, customer is required to provide some information as required by FATCA. VCBS will provide additional information request forms for institutional customers prior to the deployment date.
3. Review current customer accounts:
- Subjects of application: customers who opened a securities trading and depository at VCBS before 01-July-2014 (as to individual customers) and before 01-January-2015 (as to institutional customers).
- Deployment time: within 02 years starting from 01-July-2014.
- VCBS will inform customers on the review methods and additional information request forms when there's a specific instruction from the U.S. government and the U.S. Internal Revenue Service.
FAQ REGARDING VCBS TRADING SYSTEM
MANUAL NEW TRADING SYSTEM
VCBS TO LAUNCH A NEW TRADING SYSTEM
VCBS: Notification about the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) implementation at VCBS
VCBS: Working schedule during the Reunification Day 30/4/2014 and International Labor Day 1/5/2014
VCBS: Working schedule during the Hung Kings' Festival 2014
VCBS: Working schedule during the occasion of Lunar New Year 2014
VCBS: Notification about money transfer to securities trading accounts at VCBS via CCA
VCBS: Working schedule during the occasion of National Day 2/9/2013
VCBS: Notification about the collection of securities depository fees
VCBS: Working schedule during Holidays in April and May 2013
VCBS: Audited financial statements of 2012
UPH: Tong Tran Hiep Appointed Chief Accountant from Apr 1, 2017
LCG: Chief Accountant to Buy 100,000 Shares through Apr 29
NAF: Apr 5 as Ex-date for 2017 AGM
VRC: to Get out of Warning Status from Mar 31, 2017
HAX: Changes in BOD Membesr